Sunday, 26 January 2014


During this week, we started learning about Object-Oriented Programming. Basically you make different objects that have certain attributes and do certain functions. I’m not very used to this style of programming because we only learned about it at the end of 108 but overall I understand how to use object-oriented programming. I knew about object-oriented programming before 108 even though I never implemented it before but one thing new I learned is about inheritance. At first it was very challenging to wrap my mind around it but after we did some examples in class I was able to get the hang of it. So far I’m feeling confident about how this course is going. It was very different compared to 108 but I think I am handling it pretty well. During my tutorial, my partner and I were able to finish the lab in almost an hour. I found it a very good experience to make my own ADT and I felt a lot better about object-oriented programming after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment